Monday, July 31, 2017

Sunrise....

I'm not up and out often enough to see these.  But since I'm on chicken duty, I've been seeing more of them and had to snap a pix this morning.  Beautiful!!

I canNOT believe this is the last day of July.  Boohoo, winter's on it's way.  YUCK!  Need to start looking for a tropical place to spend about 3 mo. during the cold since I HATE being cold!

Last night I finished fusing a row from last year's row by row.  LOTS of little pieces but they're all on there now.  Now I gotta figure out how I'm going to secure them to the background.


4 comments:

AnnieO said...

That's a large piece! I'm thinking of doing thread sketching on a piece I just made. It's very arty but has a whimsy I like.

Sherrill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen in Breezy Point said...

I'm shocked that July has slipped by so quickly, also. Your row is so fun--very cute. I've picked up quite a few this year, but none have really grabbed me yet--we'll see what happens.

Kyle said...

I'll admit I don't usually see the sunrise, but it is pretty when I do.