Saturday, July 15, 2017

Valentine quilt

I decided just to slap a border on this one and call it done.  It's a wall hanging and will only hang on the wall for less than a month each year so why go to a lot of trouble.  Besides, if I wind up ditching this place and hitting the road, it won't matter anyway (which is something I'm considering at this point).

Now I can take it to Mona when I take the other one and she'll have two to mess with.  Gonna tell her to go the extreme budget route on this one!

2 comments:

AnnieO said...

Pretty! Simple is best when things need to move along to a finish! Ditching your place sounds a bit drastic!

JoAnne said...

We need to have lunch, girlfriend! What's this about hitting the road? Have you read Driving Miss Norma? If my daughter and soninlaw drove me, I might go, but not alone.