By the time we got home, Row by Row had already begun (and was something I said LAST year I wasn't going to do this year). If I hadn't looked to start with, none of this would've happened. I spent a ton of dough and got a lot more rows but at least I've been better at getting them done. Problem is I still don't have ONE row by row quilt yet. good grief 😒 Just gonna share photos of a few of the rows--don't wanna bore anyone.
Lots of the ones I've gotten will fit into the 'themes' I had going from the past couple of years, others will be a new 'theme' and the rest will just go into hodge podge quilts.
And then I got to thinking about some others things that need finishing up (as if there's EVER any end to those projects) and decided to set a very small goal for next year. With Bonnie's newest mystery in the early stages, it reminds me once again of the one and only Bonnie mystery I ever did--Easy Street. It's pretty much done just waiting for borders, backing and quilting. So I'm doing quarterly goals with Easy Street as one, getting ONE row by row quilt together, finishing up my Plus and Crosses (I think that's what they were called) blocks done and in a quilt and my Big Nines done and in a quilt as well. Sounds easy enough but things rarely go as I plan.